6 Monks (6M) – Cookies Policy – Last update March 2022.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites. Cookies are designed to allow the website to recognise you, or to authorise other designated websites to recognise you for a particular purpose. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites.
Our Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- Allow our website to work as you would expect
- Make your experience of the Internet much smoother and more interactive
- Remember your preferences on the sites you visit
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages to social networks (Linkedin)
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Help you navigate between pages more efficiently
- Collect any sensitive information
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Pass data onto advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data onto third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Here is an overview of the cookies that may be stored on your device when you visit our website:
|Category of Cookie||Purpose||Examples|
Session & Security
Authenticate users, protect user data and allow the website to deliver the services users expects, such as maintaining the content of their cart, or allowing file uploads.
The website will not work properly if you reject or discard those cookies.
Remember information about the preferred look or behavior of the website, such as your preferred language or region.
Your experience may be degraded if you discard those cookies, but the website will still work.
Used to collect information about your interactions with the website, the pages you've seen, and any specific marketing campaign that brought you to the website.
We may not be able to provide the best service to you if you reject those cookies, but the website will work.
Advertising & Marketing
Used to make advertising more engaging to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers, such as providing more relevant ads when you visit other websites that display ads or to improve reporting on ad campaign performance.
Note that some third-party services may install additional cookies on your browser in order to identify you.
Understand how visitors engage with our website, via Google Analytics. Learn more about Analytics cookies and privacy information.
The website will still work if you reject or discard those cookies.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies or look at the links below.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
We do not currently support Do Not Track signals, as there is no industry standard for compliance.
Session cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser and persistent cookies remain on your device after the browser is closed (for example, to remember your user preferences when you return to the site).
Except for Necessary Cookies, all cookies will expire a certain period of time.